The following is a binding agreement between you ("enrollee") and Transform Destiny upon application to our Successful Practice Secrets coaching program. By applying to this program you indicate consent with this agreement whether you are accepted into the program or not.
Should you need to cancel your enrollment beyond ten (10) days after enrolling, our agreement reflects the fact that we incur most of the expenses before you ever use the program and as such, you will forfeit your deposit for the program to Transform Destiny. If you won't be able to attend or complete your program, please let us know BEFORE this ten day period expires to avoid losing your deposit.
By participating in the program, you agree that this program is provided as-is and without warrantee or guarantee and is for educational purposes only. You also agree to hold harmless and indemnify Michael Stevenson, Transform Destiny and all its employees, agents and servants against any and all claims and actions arising out of the participation in this program, including, without limitation, expenses, losses, judgments, fines, settlements and other amounts actually and reasonably incurred in connection with any liability, suit, action, loss, or damage arising or resulting from your participation in this program. While every precaution has been taken in the preparation and execution of this program, Michael Stevenson and Transform Destiny assume no responsibility for errors or omissions.
From the date of application to ten days after enrollment: full refund available upon cancelation
After ten days from enrollment or from program start date forward (whichever comes first): no refund available upon cancelation for any reason
A $100 USD deposit is due immediately with the enrollee's application to reserve evaluation of enrollee's application. No spot will be held without this deposit for any reason. If the enrollee is not accepted into the program or if the enrollee cancels in accordance with the Cancelation Agreement above, the deposit will be promptly refunded.
If the enrollee should default on any part of this agreement, enrollee will be dismissed from the program without warning and will forfeit tuition in the program.
PERFORMANCE OF DUTIES
Transform Destiny agrees to provide home study content, to provide group coaching calls as scheduled and to provide one-on-one success coaching calls with you in conjunction with this program. In exchange:
- Enrollee agrees to participate on each live group coaching phone calls, as scheduled in the program without exception
- Enrollee agrees to do the tasks assigned each week before the next live call the following week
- Enrollee agrees to participate in a weekly 30-minute, one-on-one coaching call with a Transform Destiny success coach each week, to be scheduled by the enrollee
- Enrollee authorizes Transform Destiny and its sister company, Influence to Profit, to use the enrollee's success story as a testimonial and further agree to allow the use of enrollee's voice, photo, and likeness captured in any programs via photograph, audio, or video to be used for future products and/or marketing without compensation to the enrollee. Enrollee waives any right to inspect and/or approve any photographs, audio, or video of the enrollee
- Enrollee agrees to comply with all rules and regulations, whether posted, provided, or orally instructed, and acknowledges attendance can be terminated at any time without refund of the deposit and tuition paid upon enrollee's disregard of any given rules or regulations by employees, representatives, venue staff or agents of Transform Destiny
I understand that the material presented during the program is the intellectual property of Transform Destiny and/or its contractors and agents and I will neither record, nor distribute, nor share the content or materials in any way without prior written consent from Transform Destiny.
Use of the Transform Destiny and Influence to Profit trademarks in conjunction with your name, likeness or brand is prohibited without express written permission from an authorized agent of Transform Destiny.
JURISDICTION AND VENUE
The courts of Los Angeles in the State of California, USA and the nearest U.S. District Court in the State of California shall be the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for all legal proceedings.
This Agreement shall be construed under the laws of the State of California, USA, excluding rules regarding conflicts of law. The application the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded.
If any provision of these terms is declared invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed modified to the extent necessary and possible to render it valid and enforceable. In any event, the unenforceability or invalidity of any provision shall not affect any other provision of these terms, and these terms shall continue in full force and effect, and be construed and enforced, as if such provision had not been included, or had been modified as above provided, as the case may be.
We shall not be liable for damages for any delay or failure of delivery arising out of causes beyond our reasonable control and without our fault or negligence, including, but not limited to, Acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, fires, riots, wars, embargoes, Internet disruptions, hacker attacks, or communications failures.